Sunday, June 15, 2008

MANNY PACQUIAO: THE DESTROYER'S WAR JOURNAL

WELCOME TO MANNY "THE PACMAN" PACQUIAO BOXING JOURNAL

Join me as I review and post updates from the boxing industry especially when it relates to our featherweight champion Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao.

Manny Pacquiao has beaten many great fighters, particularly Mexicans like Morales, Barrera, Marquez, Larios and Solis. According to diaz , the most awaited fight since pacman upped his division, “I will shock the world and beat Pacquiao at his own game, power for power. He’s a great champion but he’s fighting in my division – lightweight. I have worked too hard for this world title and I will not give it up to him."

Will his Boxing ramblings will come true? Or just another mexican who is delusional in this league? We'll find out.

Stay tuned for more Manny Pacquiao updates.

No comments: